In 1993, Mark left the US Navy in order to be at home with his family. Using his skills gained while in the military, he researched and founded a service oriented company with many facets.
He started both a drafting business and a computer services business simultaneously and eventually focused on drafting, specifically, designing homes. The business enjoyed great success and continues to enjoy success today. When the housing bubble burst, the design business all but dried up. With a lot of free time on his hands, he decided to revamp the computer services side of his business.
Designing the American Dream
Mark has designed well over 2000 homes and his designs have earned awards over the years. These awards primarily are the result of the yearly Birmingham Homebuilder's Association's Parade of Homes.
Services for the Professional
- Drafting (Computer Aided Drafting)
- General office tasks (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Computer systems installations - focusing on the small business and Windows Small Business Server
- Virtual Office Assistant services
- Canon iPF 820 42" color plotter
- Full Duplex Color Laser Printer
- High Speed Scanner for digitizing documents
- Secure server network with local and offsite backups